☀boy or girl


I thought we would start off with our most exciting news. We are expecting a little addition to the family, sometime mid June. They keep changing my due date, but I'm sticking with June 16th. Other dates have been the 13th and the 22nd. The later date is the most recent because they say this baby is measuring a little small. I said hallelujah out loud right then and there. Maren weighed 8lbs 12oz, Hazel weighed 9lbs 10oz, my goal is not to have a 10lb baby!


So hooray to a baby that is measuring a little small, for now. This one is happy and healthy by all the measurements that were taken during the ultrasound. So, you've probably skipped the reading and already checked out the video to see what this little one will be.

We are so excited!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Heidi!! We couldn't be happier for you! You make such beautiful little girls. I have to say, though, there was that very first twinge of "oh, its not a boy"...but...you have lots of time and for the moment, with your house as such, this is the best. You'll have to look at something I posted to fb that is a baby bed extender for your bed. Its brillant!!! Anyway, happy for you tonight! love you...mom Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make fabulous girls! Such a cute video. (Hazel's name suggestions remind me of Atticus's... he often wants to name new babies things like "Apple Juice")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! your girls are adorable. I am so excited that you are having another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know we LOVE girls at our house! So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great news! We're so happy for you. I have two older sisters and it is wonderful. We all text one another every day. Yay for girls (and small babies)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love having three little girls. :)

    ReplyDelete